RON CULBERSON, MSW, CSP, CPAE
Emory, VA Native | Speaker | Humorist | Author
Through keynote presentations, seminars, and humor writing, Ron Culberson’s mission is change the workplace culture so that organizations are more productive and staff are more content. He uses his experience as a hospice social worker and leader to create insightful and practical messages that help each of his audiences become more successful – audiences including Wells Fargo, US House of Representatives, Virginia Department of Social Services, NASA, Carilion Clinic, and Verizon. What could be better? Oh, he’s darn funny!
About Trailblazer Awards
We believe there should be less talk, and more action. So, at each Summit, Trailblazer Awards in Education, Financial Stability, and Health are given to organizations in the 17-county, 3-city region of Southwest Virginia that have successfully created and/or supported community partnerships that improve Southwest Virginia. In other words, instead of just talking about improving the community, these organizations are actually improving the community using creative and exciting approaches to engage people.
2015 Trailblazer Award Winners
To receive an award, the partnerships made possible by the nominated organization should be:
- composed of organizations from more than one sector (nonprofit, business, faith-based, government, etc.);
- composed of at least one organization in Lee, Scott, Wise, Norton, Dickenson, Buchanan, Russell, Tazewell, Washington, Smyth, Wythe, Bland, Grayson, Carroll, Giles, Galax, Giles, Pulaski, Montgomery, or Floyd;
- collaborative in nature, and go beyond cooperation;
- forging relationships that push partners beyond their core objectives, standard customer service base or standard practice; and
- focused on needs of Southwest Virginia.
The Unite SWVA Leadership Summit sponsors help make this event possible. If you are interested in sponsoring, email Mary Anne at email@example.com to receive more information, including sponsorship levels and benefits.
The Southwest Virginia Alliance for Manufacturing, Inc.